[Git] [Step 1] Update autobuild utility for git workflow
|Reported by:||historic_bruno||Owned by:|
|Component:||Build & Packages||Keywords:|
Currently the Windows autobuilder works with our SVN repository (see BuildServerSetup). As we're transitioning to git, we need it to work with a git repo instead.
- support multiple git branches, both the "master" and various feature branches, so e.g. artists can easily test new features
- commit a file for the relevant branch, that can be tested by an updater utility, and contains paths and checksums of each file that was built
- the built files will be uploaded to a web server
Change History (20)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by k776
- Summary changed from Update autobuild utility for git workflow to [Git] [Step 1] Update autobuild utility for git workflow
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 4 years ago by fabio
comment:18 Changed 21 months ago by mimo
- Milestone changed from Alpha 19 to Alpha 20
- Priority changed from Release Blocker to Must Have
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.