Ticket #469 (closed defect: worksforme)
[NEEDS INFO] Access violation writing 0x0B69CA40
|Reported by:||Ikkerens||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Release Blocker||Milestone:||Alpha 3|
Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error.
Please let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ and attach the crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp files.
Details: unhandled exception (Access violation writing 0x0B69CA40)
Location: unknown:0 (?)
errno = 0 (?) OS error = 487 (Poging om toegang te verkrijgen tot ongeldig adres.) Above translated: Attempt to access a invalid adress.
When debugging in vs2008, stops at this part (green arrow pointing at second line): File: unifont.cpp
// [cumulative for 12: 20ms] (*f->glyphs_id)[(wchar_t)Codepoint] = (unsigned short)i; (*f->glyphs_size)[(wchar_t)Codepoint] = Advance;
comment:20 Changed 2 years ago by historic_bruno
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Summary changed from Access violation writing 0x0B69CA40 to [NEEDS INFO] Access violation writing 0x0B69CA40
comment:21 Changed 2 years ago by k776
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
comment:22 Changed 2 years ago by k776
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme