Ticket #511 (closed enhancement: fixed)
[PATCH] Make Ctrl+Backspace/Delete remove entire words in input controls
|Reported by:||feneur||Owned by:||kenny|
|Priority:||If Time Permits||Milestone:||Alpha 6|
Currently ctrl+backspace/delete is ignored completely, which is better than how some programs react to it (i.e. placing an "unknown character" box instead of removing the entire word - I'm looking at you Photoshop =) ). It would be nice to have it working like this: Ctrl+Backspace = remove the word to the left of the cursor (i.e. the entire word left of the cursor, nothing to the right of the cursors), Ctrl+Delete the same but on the right side of the cursor.
As you can see by the priority it's not something too important, but it would be nice to have it working, and it can be a good relatively simple task for someone wanting to get more familiar with the engine.
- Owner set to titanforever
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from titanforever to kenny
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Keywords review added; simple removed
- Summary changed from Make Ctrl+Backspace/Delete remove entire words in input controls to [PATCH] Make Ctrl+Backspace/Delete remove entire words in input controls
comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by jan
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed