Table of Contents
These animals cannot be harmed or selected by the player. They add atmosphere and eye candy to the natural environment. They are strictly Gaia objects.
- Egret White. Fly in small flocks, usually near shallow water on land.
- (School of) Fish
- Flamingo Pink. Fly in small flocks, usually near water.
- Goose Black and white. Fly in V-formation of 5 birds on North-South map axes.
- Golden Eagle Flying. Solitary. Wide ranging.
- Hawk Brown. Flying (randomly, wide ranging). Solitary.
- Parrot Fly about usually above trees. Colour variations of red-blue-yellow-green plumage. Flocks of 3 to 5.
- Porpoise (aka Dolphin) Swim. Migrate. Jump above water surface anywhere at sea except in shallow water. Likes to accompany ships if encountered. Found in groups of 2 to 5.
- Seagull White with black wingtips. Flying. Travel in flocks of several. Usually found near Port Centres, following schools of fish.
- Vulture Black with red head. Flying. Circling in groups of 1 to 3 over dead 'things', or battle sites.