GUI - Dropdown improvements
|Reported by:||historic_bruno||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by )
- Implement disabled sprite and text color ("sprite_disabled", "textcolor_disabled")
- Implement hover/mouseover sprite and text color ("sprite_over", "textcolor_over")
- Implement pressed sprite and text color ("sprite_pressed"?, "textcolor_pressed")
- Dynamic size adjustment: currently the max height of the dropdown list is specified with "dropdown_size", it would be nice if it could adjust dynamically to fit in the window. Maybe as an option.
- Jump to the position of the currently selected item, when opening the dropdown. Same problem that CList has.
- Remember input focus when list is closed, so the dropdown can be navigated by arrow keys (scrollwheel too?) #698 is related.
Dropdown button: * size=shape * sprite=bkg * textcolor=text color Dropdown arrow button: * button_width=shape * sprite2=bkg * sprite2_pressed=bkg clicked Dropdown list: * buffer_zone=margin * dropdown_size=height * sprite_list=bkg * sprite_selectarea=bkg hovered item * textcolor_selected=text color hobered item
Change History (16)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.