There should be a network window listing all relevant information and giving access to hosting related actions. It should be accessible both from gamesetup and session (while #3263 only makes sense in the session, since the gameattributes are already listed in gamesetup).
- List of players and observers
- In the session: Connection state of players (see who is disconnected)
- should show performance stats of the clients
- meanRTT (#3264)
- dropped packets?
- average actual turn length to estimate individual cpu-performance-lag (i.e. the time a client needs to compute the next simulation-state) (#5323)
- should allow the host to
- kick/ban by clicking on a button (#3765)
- editing banmasks for IPs and playername patterns
- local mute by clicking on a button (#3380)
- set maximum number of observers (#3671 and #3254)
- Authorize other players to moderate