Update lobby server, config and readme
|Reported by:||elexis||Owned by:||Itms|
|Priority:||Should Have||Milestone:||Alpha 23|
- Phab:D280 will update the existing lobby to readme markdown.
- The readme should recommend to use the STUN module for Phab:D364
- The readme must mention to install the sqlalchemy utils module for Phab:D628
- We must mention that python 3.3 or later will be required (because unicode literals are required for sqlalchemy_utils but removed after python 2.7 and reintroduced with python 3.3)
- Therefore we must update the debian outdated wheezy server so that its python 3.2 can be updated to 3.3
- The readmegistrations with unwanted characters as in Phab:D715 (see e can recommend to disable nickchanges for visitors and prevent nick rhttps://github.com/processone/ejabberd/issues/388 ) (a JS GUI string should probably be removed then)
Change History (6)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.