Map-specific gamesetup settings
|Reported by:||elexis||Owned by:||elexis|
|Priority:||Should Have||Milestone:||Alpha 24|
|Component:||UI – Game setup||Keywords:|
Description (last modified by )
It would be really awesome if maps could specify custom gamesetup options.
- Scripted enemy strength on Survival Of The Fittest and Danubius
- Water level rising speed for Extinct Volcano
- Which of the 10+ map variations of the Unknown map
- Which of the two Fert map variants to generate (Phab:D1634)
- Player placement options #4110
- Which character we want to represent in a specific scenario
As of Phab:D322 (gamesetup option unification), a new gamesetup option only requires a small hunk to add a new option.
The JSON file of the map could specify the short
mapname_gamesetup.js file to be loaded (just like it can specify a trigger script file)