An object with this ability can gather resources from some source of Supply and transfer it to the player's Resource Pool.
<Actions> <Gather> <Resource> <Food> <Meat>3000</Meat> <Milk>3000</Milk> <Fruit>3000</Fruit> <Grain>3000</Grain> <Fish>3000</Fish> </Food> <Wood>3000</Wood> <Stone>3000</Stone> <Ore>3000</Ore> </Resource> <Range>2.0</Range> </Gather> </Actions>
BRIEF DESCRIPTION :: Group object for resources.
Within this object are listed types of resources (and subtypes of resources) that can be gathered by this entity from the supply of a target that has that resource (see Traits.Supply) and add them to the player's Resource Pool.
- Grain (gathering from a Field)
- Milk (gathering from a Corral)
- Fruit (gathering from a bush, fruit tree, or orchard)
- Fish (gathering from a fish shoal)
- Meat (gathering from an animal corpse)
The value of each type/subtype is the gather rate for this resource:
- 1 - Gathers 1 Supply.Type every second.
- 5 - Gathers 5 Supply.Type every second.
- 50 - Gathers 50 Supply.Type every second.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION :: The entity is unable to gather from the target unless he is at least this close to it.