Ticket #1288 (closed enhancement: duplicate)
[PATCH] wall_builder.js update
|Reported by:||FeXoR||Owned by:|
A new version of the wall_builder.js random map script library. Tested in svn version 11426. Compatible to random map script 'fortress'.
- All classes/functions take more arguments (to enable 1 line placements)
- Most arguments are optional now.
- Wall style definition is MUCH shorter now (about 500 lines less!).
- Linear wall placement added (More or less the code needed to add walls in game)
- Circular wall placement added including random offset for organic looking fortresses (though not sufficient IMO)
As soon as it is in the repository I would like to add documentation to the rmgen wiki if that's ok.
Note: Non 'component' seam to fit to this ticket.
- Keywords delayed added; Review removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate