side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
2009-09-08 18:47:21 (
* Place the file into the game in the same way as you would with PMD or PSA files (in the /meshes and /animations directories, respectively).
* Actors can point to the .dae file as a mesh or animation, and the game will load them automatically. If there are problems while loading, the game's log file (binaries/logs/mainlog.html) should say what was going on.
Note: This has only been used to export files from Sketchup and import them into Blender. This should work for other programs.
* Share file to the 3D Warehouse. You will require a Google Account.
* Search your user name on the 3D warehouse using a browser (Not using Sketchup).
* Click on download and download the Collada ZIP file.
* Unzip the ZIP file. The DAE file is located under the "Models" folder.
There is, possibly, [http://update.multiverse.net/wiki/index.php/Exporting_Models#Google_SketchUp another way to do this].