[PATCH] Add more information about lobby matches
|Reported by:||stanislas69||Owned by:||elexis|
|Priority:||Nice to Have||Milestone:||Alpha 21|
Description (last modified by )
As of alpha 19 only few information is displayed in the lobby about running games. It would be nice to add more details:
- Connected players and observers
- We already show the list of initial clients. But it is not updated with late-observer-joins, resulting in only some observers being listed for that game.
- Sometimes people are listed in multiple games if they were present when it started. So making that distinction between online and offline would help clarifying.
- Online players could appear in their lobby color while offline players could be displayed in gray.
- Useful for estimating if the game will end in the near future or if it has been started just seconds ago. (see #3023)
- Would be nice to see and wouldn't add too much information to the gamelist-packet and GUI. See the outdated screenshot.
- Defeated players (maybe)
- Would also help estimating if the game will end soon, also if it is worth to join as spectator.
- Using a
strike-throughfont would be nice for that (we don't have one currently).
Change History (22)
comment:9 by , 4 years ago
|Summary:||Add more information about lobby matches → [PATCH] Add more information about lobby matches|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.