Possible OpenGL Texture Object leak
|Reported by:||mrzzzrm||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Nice to Have||Milestone:|
Description (last modified by )
For an university project I'm currently building a tool that (build on top of apitrace) intercepts all OpenGL calls of an application an performs some analysis, e.g. counting the number of OpenGL Texture objects the application uses.
In 0AD r17720 I did the following:
- Start the game. No settings changed, windowed
- Start a new Single Player Match
- Save it immediately after it started
- Exit to main menu without performing any action in the game
- Load the saved game again
When repeating step 3 and 4 the number of Texture Objects in 0AD increases by 6 every time, even after, say, 10 attempts.
To assert this my tool intercepts glGenTextures() and glDeleteTextures() calls.
I'm aware that these are rather vague statements, but maybe it helps.