Ticket #1582 (closed enhancement: fixed)
[PATCH] Improve default player names.
|Reported by:||wraitii||Owned by:||Spahbod|
|Priority:||Nice to Have||Milestone:||Alpha 12|
|Component:||UI & Simulation||Keywords:|
The game uses the "Player X" template for player names when playing on a random map. While this is not a big letdown, it would be nice to use a system similar to AOE I/II, where the name of the AIs were historical rulers. (additionally, we could show the AI used in the endgame screen next to the player name).
- Owner set to Spahbod
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from Backlog to Alpha 12
- Keywords patch review added
- Summary changed from Improve default player names. to [PATCH] Improve default player names.
comment:12 Changed 10 months ago by historic_bruno
comment:15 in reply to: ↑ 14 Changed 10 months ago by historic_bruno
comment:22 Changed 8 months ago by Spahbod
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed