Ticket #20 (closed task: fixed)
Entity Event - Train - Rally Point
|Reported by:||stuart||Owned by:||andrew|
|Priority:||Nice to Have||Milestone:|
- Training building has a "Rally Point" property. (When the building is selected, a banner actor shows the position of its rally point.)
- Rally Point position can be set by right-clicking a terrain location with the building selected (or pressing a Rally Point UI button to get the rally cursor, then doing the same).
- Spawned units move to rally point after appearing adjacent to the building.
- Training building has a "Spawn Point" property. (The X/Z origin on the edge of the building where the entity first emerges (eg at the actor position of a door) after being created; he then walks from there to the rally point.) [Assuming it isn't satisfactory to just have units randomly appear at any side of the building. Varies from RTS to RTS.]
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.