Ticket #672 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Complete Resource Shuttling Functionality
|Reported by:||k776||Owned by:||Philip, Michael|
|Priority:||Must Have||Milestone:||Alpha 3|
|Component:||UI & Simulation||Keywords:||resource, shuttling|
Description (last modified by k776) (diff)
* [WONT FIX NOW] [Philip] Redo pathfinding so less units get into path finding conflicts, and end up doing a dance.
* [DONE] [Philip] Redo unit ai so that when a building is destroyed, the unit recomputes the nearest dropsite
* [DONE] [Philip] When a resource is exhausted while unit is in transit to dropsite, currently the unit stops at the resource dropsite and stays there. They should record the position of the resource they were gathering, and return there, and look for another resource to work on in that area.
* [DONE] [Philip] In certain cases, when a resource is exhausted before they reach 20 in their inventory, and no other similar resources around exist, a unit will stay at the resource, standing still, with a part-filled inventory, when what they should do is return to the dropsite, dump their load, and then return to were they were, empty handed.
* [DONE] [Philip] When a unit finishes building a mill or a farmstead, they should look for nearby resources to mine. In this way, a bunch of units can be tasked to build a mill near trees, and once done, automatically go start getting the trees.
* [WONT FIX] [Michael] Units gathering from animals get their inventory full nearly instantly, while units gathering from farms take much long. Re-balance all gathering rates.
* [DONE] [Michael] Need to complete the unit animations of carrying a specific resource. Currently only spearman work, and only for meat and grain.
* [DONE] [Michael] Women are the only animation left that don't have nice carrying (curent balance a basket on their head).
- Owner changed from Philip to Philip, Michael
- Description modified (diff)