Ticket #895 (new defect)
Atlas crashes when it does not have rights to write to a file
|Reported by:||asmartgoat||Owned by:||Darth_Malloc|
|Priority:||Nice to Have||Milestone:||Backlog|
|Component:||Atlas editor||Keywords:||linux, atlas, root, save|
When atlas is run without root access in linux it crashes when saving into a folder that requires root access (0ad installation folder, etc.)
Reproduce: LINUX 1) Open a map in atlas 2) modify a bit 3) Try to save in ~/mods/public/scenarios/* 4) Permissions Error and crash.
It should at least ask for permissions or (at worst) ask me to save on a folder that I have permissions to.
- Priority changed from Should Have to Must Have
- Milestone changed from Backlog to Alpha 7
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 14 Changed 20 months ago by Darth_Malloc
- Owner set to Darth_Malloc
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:18 Changed 16 months ago by historic_bruno
- Owner Darth_Malloc deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new