Internationalization (i18n) is the processes of designing an application so that it can be adapted to various languages and regions. Localization (l10n) is the process of adapting internationalized software for a specific locale (combination of language, region, etc.) including translating text.
- Localization. How to localize the game: translate texts, localize images, etc.
- Internationalization. How to prepare and mark game content for translation.
- Message Extraction. How to configure the generation of translation templates (POT files) from source files.
- Implementation of Internationalization and Localization. Implementation details to help you find your way around our internationalization and localization implementation, to fix bugs, implement new features on top of our existing functionality, or simply understand it better.
- Adding font support How to add support for languages that need special fonts.