Ticket #1054 (closed defect: fixed)
[PATCH] multiplayer with no humans broken
|Reported by:||daemacles||Owned by:||MattDoerksen|
|Priority:||Nice to Have||Milestone:||Alpha 13|
|Component:||UI & Simulation||Keywords:||patch|
It is possible to host a multiplayer game with only bots. When launched, gui/session/session.js fails because playerState is undefined.
- Keywords patch, review added
- Owner set to MattDoerksen
- Summary changed from multiplayer with no humans broken to [PATCH] multiplayer with no humans broken
- Priority changed from Must Have to Nice to Have
- Milestone changed from Backlog to Alpha 10
- Component changed from Core engine to UI & Simulation
comment:11 Changed 10 months ago by k776
- Keywords patch added; patch, removed
- Milestone changed from Alpha 11 to Backlog
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.