Ticket #691 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Separate playable maps from testing maps
|Reported by:||k776||Owned by:||Philip|
|Priority:||Must Have||Milestone:||Alpha 3|
Description (last modified by k776) (diff)
- Should be able to add new folders into maps/scenarios and move maps into them and have them still work properly (map should still display in the overall map list, i.e. folders do not affect listing of the maps). Purely for organizing files, not the GUI.
- Add field to map files, <MatchType? name="...." />
- Generate match type dropdown from various different map types in the xml files, and have them filter map list by that MatchType? value.
- Clean up code so you don't need to change so many mapType if and case statements in JS and C++.
- I create maps/scenarios/testing, throw some maps into it, edit the maps and set MatchType? to "Testing".
In the gui, you have a match type dropdown with options derived from <MatchType?>, namely 'Playable' and 'Testing'. When I select testing, I see only maps where they have <MatchType? name="Testing" />