Table of Contents
0 A.D. Gameplay Manual
Welcome to the 0 A.D. Gameplay Manual. Like the game this document is a work in progress, so while we try to keep it updated and full of information, there might be missing pieces. As time goes by it should become the main source of information about playing the game.
- Currently being updated to current release 12/5/2019
Playing a game
Setting up a game
- An overview of the setup screens, and some information on what's required to get a game working.
- Basic information to get you started for those who are new players.
- Other gameplay features which are not covered by the 'Basic Gameplay' guide
- Guide for those familiar with other RTS games and just need an introduction to 0 A.D.
Overview of the main menu
- An Overview of the Main Menu and its buttons
- An GUI Overview of the in-game GUI (what all the buttons, icons, and mini-map visuals mean and do)
- A list of all Buildings in the game and a quick description of what they do
- A list of all the main Units in the game (i.e. not scenario editor-only units or other special cases)
- A list of the various default HotKeys available within the game.
- A List of words, both specific to 0 A.D. and common to RTS games etc. If you find a word in one of the other pages that you don't understand, it will probably be explained here.
- Description of the Settings
- A list of available Cheats and their description